What is better the long chase of your dream or quick success

Saturday, July 17, 2010

The British Open

As I watch the golfers play for the Clariet Jug I wonder at the what if's of my life and the loves that are gone and the futures of what if and what now! I sdee my friends in the same peril and at least I know that I'm not alone in my journey through life. Yes I can hit a golf ball far and yes I can get the ball in the pin but not constantly..... I look at my high school life and the dreams and love was so much simplier and more hope and her eyes and thoughts, plus the trouble I always got in for my ways of doing and thinking! So like the game of golf which has always been a secret passion of mine, i'm on hole #6 in my life, long par 5 with bunkers and dogleg to the right. I'm about to tee off for the hope of good things to come. This shot must be straight with no hook, draws, nor fades and especially slices. The game of golf will help set out our ideals and values for life. One swing at a time, one breath, and one hole per life cycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment